Making the most of the time given to build quality relationships.
OPUS℠ simplifies and automates the way teachers communicate with parents and guardians about student progress, and with the information that parents provide, shape strategies that support learning.
OPUS lets Teachers:
- Utilize student performance data delivered from their school’s existing systems to OPUS.
- Learn more about their students from information provided by parents or guardians about what they see happening at home.
- Message parents directly through OPUS, with embedded dynamic translation while keeping teachers’ personal cell phone numbers private.
- Easily filter student data -- by demographic information, attendance, school activities, and more to develop learning strategies.
- Engage other individuals, such as counselors, coaches, grandparents, and other vital caregivers as “followers” for a student.
At One Green Apple, we believe that with meaningful partnerships, teachers and parents can co-create and implement strategies for school and home that will best support their students.
Connect with us
We'd love to hear about your school's needs, and discuss how OPUS could be a solution for you: